Not every business needs, or can afford, a full-time Chief Financial Officer. But if you are serious about growing your business, a trusted business advisor will help you get there. At Virtual Accounting, we have based our outsourced CFO services on years of experience supporting South African small to medium sized businesses in a variety of industries.
Proactive financial advisor
Using an outsourced CFO service will help you achieve your goals and drive your business to success, at a fraction of the cost of employing someone full-time. You'll be in regular contact with your CFO, who will support you on either a monthly, two monthly or four monthly cycle, depending on your needs. This is far more than a consultancy package, your outsourced CFO will take a hands-on, proactive approach, leaving you time to focus on the rest of the business.
Expert advice and support
- Business planning
- KPI reporting and data visualisation
- Xero best-practice and smart software integrations
- Streamlining processes and systems
- Customising managent reports
- Annual reviews and setting targets and budgets
Management Accounts Preparation
- Profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow reporting (monthly, two monthly or quarterly cycle)
- Full reconciliation of bank, receivables, payables, payroll, VAT and fixed assets
- Early discussion of trends and variances affecting the business
Supervision of teams
- Direct support for accounting and bookkeeping staff
- Reviews and recommendations on processes and efficiencies
- Assistance with recruitment, training and development
- Regular reviews of financials (budget v actual)
- Establishing and reviewing campaigns to drive growth
- Recommendations to improve KPIs
- Discussions on actions to start, stop or continue
CFO as a Service
Packages are delivered in a monthly, two monthly or quarterly cycle, based on your needs. The service can be combined with your accounting compliance package, Xero support etc., as part of your fixed monthly package. We also offer once-off packages such as Business Plan development, training, etc.
Talk to us today to find out how we can help your business grow with CFO as a Service!